Les Robson is founder and president of Robson, PC. For more than thirty years, he has concentrated his practice in forensic accounting, assisting clients in the investigation and resolution of claims and disputes.
Professional Credentials and Qualification
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst (NACVA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (AICPA)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Virginia Commonwealth University
1995 – present Robson, PC 
1980 – 1995 Shore & Azimov, PC
1978 – 1980 Derieux, Baker, Thompson & Whitt, CPAs
Extensive forensic accounting experience involving:
- Business Interruption
- Verification and Valuation of Inventory Losses
- Employee Defalcation
- Lost Profits
- Lost Wages & Benefits
- Financial Condition Evaluation – Arson & Fraud
- Workers' Compensation Wage Claims
- Construction Costs
Testified as an expert witness in state and federal jurisdictions in valuation, fraud and arson issues. Testified before Virginia Industrial Commission on workers' compensation issues. Served as appraiser under property insurance contracts.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Presentations at seminars, workshops and meetings before insurance companies, claims organizations, and the Virginia State Police on such topics as forensic accounting, financial investigation, business interruption, inventory losses, employee dishonesty and evaluating the validity of financial records.
Presentation at continuing legal education seminar – Business Valuation, What the Litigator Should Know for Hanover County Bar Association - October 2008 and Hampton Bar Association - April 2009.
“Business Income” (a four-part) series of articles.
Part 1 – An Overview, The Claimsman, Summer 1998.
Part 2 – Causation, The Claimsman, Fall 1998.
Part 3 – Time Element Component, The Claimsman, Winter 1998.
Part 4 – Accounting Concepts, The Claimsman, Spring 1999.
“Workers' Comp – The Chase (Paper Chase) is On”, The Claimsman, Fall 2010.
 In June 1995, Les Robson started his firm as a sole proprietorship. In January 2007, he formed Leslie W. Robson, C.P.A., P.C., which was later renamed Robson, PC.