Forensic Accounting is an integral part of all the services we provide, whether insurance claims, litigation support or business valuation. Forensic accounting is the application of the accounting discipline to matters in dispute or requiring investigation. It is a broad field that includes, among other things:
- establishing economic damages in litigation;
- analyzing and evaluating commercial insurance claims;
- investigating alleged fraud;
- business valuation - establishing the value of closely-held businesses and intangible assets;
- reconstructing business records that have been lost, destroyed or withheld;
- litigation support - assisting counsel with discovery, trial preparation, and negotiations; and
- testifying at trial, in deposition or in alternate dispute resolution.